St. Benedict Medal is often found in the home of many Catholics. Love, Lisa St. Benedict Keychain protects against contagious diseases, like COVID-19. Bring it wherever you go to stay safe!
It comes with the prayer card too.
It's been said that the St. Benedict Medal is effective in so many ways, here are just a few:
- Destroys haunting infulences
- Obtain the conversion of sinners into the Catholic Church when they are in danger of death.
- Serve as an efficacious remedy for bodily afflictions and a means of protection against contagious diseases.
- Secure a timely and healthy birth for children.
- Imparts protection to persons tempted or tormented by evil spirts.
The front of the medal displays St. Benedict holding a cross in one hand and a The Rule of St. Benedict in the other. There is a depiction of a cup on the left side and a raven on the other. Above these are the words: “ Crux Sancti Patris Benedicti” which translates to “ Cross of the Holy Father Benedict”. Around the medal states the phrase: “ Ejus in obitu nro praesentia muniamur” which means “May we at our death be fortified by his presence ”.
The back of the medal bears the widely recognized cross of St. Benedict with the phrases “ Crux Sacra Sit Mihi Lux ” (The Holy Cross be my light) and “Non Draco Sit Mihi Dux" (Let not the dragon be my guide ) written across it. Around the margin of the medal it says “ Vade Retro Satana, Nunquam Suade Mihi Vana — Sunt Mala Quae Libas, Ipse Venena Bibas " (Begone, Satan, do not suggest to me thy vanities — evil are the things thou profferest, drink thou thy own poison ).